This website owes its existence to the remarkable contributions of numerous individuals and companies, without whom this project would not be possible.
Free or Open Source Contributors and students
- Curtains: Link to code of the game: "Curtains"
- Clean the Screen: Link to code of the game: "Clean the Screen"
- Fantasy: Link to code of the game: "Fantasy"
- Wobble Bobble: Link to code of the game: "Wobble Bobble"
- Pixeldust: Link to code of the game: "Pixeldust"
- Dizzy Packman: created by Nicky Embrechts (LinkedIn Nicky) as a project within the course Applied Computer Science at Thomas More www.thomasmore.be/technologie-ict
- Jumping Fox: created by Marnik Maes (LinkedIn Marnik), also as a project within the course Applied Computer Science at Thomas More www.thomasmore.be/technologie-ict
I also extend appreciation to the commercial products that play a crucial role in the functionality and enhancement of this website. These companies have contributed significantly to its development.
- www.construct.net: Build the games of your dreams. Everything you need to create and publish games in the worlds best 2D game engine.
- www.zapsplat.com (gold member)
To the users of this website, your support is invaluable!
The games and website can only improve from your feedback. Be sure to let me know if you discover any bugs or if you think something could be improved. If you have an idea for a simple game, please let me know at
The cost of developing and maintaining this platform amounts to €1000 per year. If you are interested in sponsoring or have innovative ideas, please reach out via email at